The AmaLegro's decor combines beautiful shades of terra cota with golds to create an elegant, yet inviting environment. Most staterooms feature French balconies, and all include amenities such as crisp white bedding, complimentary bottled water, Internet, hit movies and marble-trimmed bathrooms. Enjoy entertainment in the Main Lounge, or a board game in the cozy Aft Lounge. AmaLegro also features a Massage, Hair and Beauty Salon; fitness room and sauna, plus a whirlpool and walking track on the Sun Deck, for relaxing and taking in wonderful views.
- Sundeck with lounge chairs offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Whirlpool and Walking track
- Fitness Room and Sauna
- Massage and Hair Salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Gift Shop
- All outside staterooms with French Balconies or Fixed Windows at 170 sq. ft.
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- In room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Our extra spacious Jr. Suites are 255 sq. ft. with French Balconies and Floor-to-ceiling Windows
- Jr. Suites have an enhanced sitting area with couch, mini bar and large bathroom with separate bathtub
Small Group Excursions:
Set your own pace on shore excursions. Enjoy the full attention of your guide. On the Amalegro you'll be treated with personalized attention, on land as well as on the river. Our complimentary Small Group Shore Excursions provide a world-class land tour in every destination. We hire the top local guides in every location. We’re confident that you’ll find no more intensive and immersive introduction to the culture and heritage of the region you’re visiting. We offer a “Gentle Walkers” group, for those who’d like to explore at a more leisurely pace. Wherever possible, we offer an “Active Walkers” group, for those interested in covering more ground, and a “Late Starter” group for those who prefer to sleep in.
After dinner, we invite you to enjoy engaging evening entertainment. You are sure to be enthralled as different performers come on board each night. It's the perfect complement to your daily discoveries.
Complimentary Bicycles and
The AmaLegro carries more than two dozen bicycles and plenty of safety helmets that are free for you to use. The bicycles give you the freedom to venture out and explore the riverside bikeways. Or, meander through quaint cobblestone streets. The bikes are set up and ready for use as soon as the ship docks.
Complimentary Internet and Infotainment:
Amalegro offers the most comprehensive information and entertainment experience, known as “Infotainment.” Stay connected with friends and family back home, thanks to the computer provided in your stateroom and high-speed Internet access plus Wi-Fi. The exclusive movies-on-demand system offers Hollywood’s current releases, a selection of classic films or informative and entertaining travel videos chosen to coincide with your itinerary. You’ll also enjoy a variety of English-language news, sports and satellite TV stations, as well as a large selection of music channels. It’s all available on your flat-panel TV, and it’s completely complimentary.
Massage and Beauty Salon:
As you sail through Europe’s most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? There are expert hair stylist, masseuse and beauty therapist at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Nestled in a peaceful corner of the ship, next to a well equipped Fitness Center, the Massage, Beauty and Hair Salon offers a variety of treatments using only the finest products available. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while you’re on board.
Gourmet dining on the AmaLegro restaurant brings you sophisticated and outstanding cuisine with delightful, attentive service. The fine regional cuisine is prepared under the direction of gold medal-winning chefs from Chaîne des Rôtisseurs. Savor culinary masterpieces and free-flowing local wines at dinner, while surrounded by Europe’s heartland.