Day 1 : Vienna (Embarkation Day)
Passengers are welcome to board the ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, join us for a cocktail to meet the crew. Excursions proposed:
CLASSIC: Tour of Vienna by night.
DISCOVERY (additional fee): Onboard waltzing lessons.
DAY 2: MELK - DURSTEIN
Join us for an excursion common for both packages: excursion to the Melk Abbey. We’ll then cruise to Dürnstein, passing through the beautiful Wachau Valley. Once we arrive, we'll take a tour of Dürnstein.
DAY 3: BRATISLAVA
Excursions proposed :
CLASSIC : excursion to the capital of Slovakia. The baroque palaces and the beautiful shaded squares make the charm of Bratislava, which Marie-Theresa of Austria used to hold dear.
DISCOVER(additional fee): Hiking in Bratislava: the Little Carpathians. From Devin Castle, we’ll take in the splendid view of Bratislava. The afternoon will be spent cruising.
DAY 4: KALOCSA
Join us for an excursion common for both packages: The Puszta, including a horse show. The afternoon will be spent cruising.
DAY 5: BUDAPEST
CLASSIC: Guided tour of Budapest, the metropolis that was once two distinct cities united only in 1873: Buda, on one bank with its rolling hills and valleys; and Pest, on the other, with its flatter landscape offering a panoramic view over the banks of the Danube.
DISCOVERY (additional fee): Budapest by bike. You'll see all the important sights of the city on an easy-paced ride, cycling through the historical center of Hungarian culture and many other legendary sites in Budapest.
In the afternoon, there is an OPTIONAL excursion (not included in the packages): Discover the Gellert Baths and Spa.
In the evening, excursion common for both packages: Evening of traditional entertainment in Budapest.
DAY 6: BUDAPEST - ESZTERGOM
Once we arrive, enjoy some free time in Esztergom. The afternoon will be spent cruising. Tonight is our gala evening.
DAY 7: VIENNA
CLASSIC: Guided visit of Vienna and Schoenbrunn Castle.
DISCOVERY (additional fee): The high art of Viennese living: Music and Viennese cafes. We'll stroll through the city and visit back stage in the Konzerthaus concert hall. After our tour, enjoy a steaming cup of Vienna Coffee and a delicious pastry.
In the afternoon, excursion common for both packages: Guided tour of Hofburg Palace.
In the evening, there are OPTIONAL excursions proposed (not included in both packages)
- Concert of Viennese music (subject to availability)
- An evening in Grinzing, a village on the outskirts of the city still holding much of its traditional charm and convivial atmosphere. You'll have a seat in a famous Heuriger tavern, where you'll be able to taste the local wines and other specialties from the region surrounded by authentic ambiance.
DAY 8: VIENNA (Disembarkation Day)
Enjoy breakfast before disembarking at 9 a.m. End of our services.
- A valid passport is required for travel. Passports must be valid at least 6 months after the last day of travel.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
For reasons of navigation and
passenger safety, the cruise operator and the Captain of the ship reserve
the right to modify the itinerary of the cruise
- Until further notice, it is only possible to select one of the 2 excursions packages on offer. You will thus only be able to book the Classic Package (included in the cruise price), OR the Dynamic Package (requires an additional fee) . Please advise at the time of booking the excursion package you wish to choose.