Day 1: Amsterdam (Embarkation Day)
Passengers are welcome to board the ship in Amsterdam at 6:00 p.m. Enjoy a welcome cocktail with the crew before dinner. Excursion for both classic and discovery excursions packages: Canal boat tour of enchanting Amsterdam at night.
DAY 2 AMSTERDAM
CLASSIC: Guided tour of Amsterdam in the historic heart of this beautiful capital city.
DISCOVERY (additional fee): Bike tour of Amsterdam. You'll be able to explore and learn about all the must-see and out-of-the-way sites.
In the afternoon, excursion for common for both classic and discovery excursions packages: Visit the Keukenhof Gardens (Keukenhof is open from mid-March until mid-May. In the other months, an excursion to Volendam and the Zaanse Schans is proposed).
Enjoy a free evening or a trip to the city center for a stroll around the Red Light District (a transfer to the Red Light District can be arranged; to book and pay on board)..
DAY 3 AMSTERDAM - NIJMEGEN - KREFELD*
*Note: Depending on available mooring, the stopover at Krefeld can be replaced with a stopover at Duisburg
CLASSIC: Visit to the Kröller Müller museum (museum is closed on Mondays. Alternative visit of the Dutch open -air museum in Arnhem is proposed.)
DISCOVERY (additional fee): Enjoy a great bike ride through the De Hoge Veluwe National Park.
DAY 4 KREFELD - KOLN - KŒNIGSWINTER
The morning will be spent cruising. Enjoy some free time, or take a tour of the old sections of Cologne.
DAY 5 KŒNIGSWINTER - RUDESHEIM
Our ship will cruise during the morning. When we arrive in Rüdesheim, enjoy some time sightseeing on your own, or join us for a tour on a tourist train and stop at a wine tasting cellar, followed by a visit to the mechanical music cabinet museum.
DAY 6 RUDESHEIM - MANNHEIM
Our ship will cruise during the morning. Enjoy some free time or join us for an excursion for both classic and discovery excursions packages: Visit of Heidelberg. Tonight is our gala evening.
DAY 7: STRASBOURG (Disembarkation Day)
Enjoy breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of services.
- A valid passport is required for travel. Passports must be valid at least 6 months after the last day of travel.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- After 20th May, the excursion to Keukenhof gardens will be replaced by the excursion to Vollendam and Zaanse Schans.
- For reasons of navigation and passenger safety, the cruise operator and the Captain of the ship reserve the right to modify the itinerary of the cruise.
- Until further notice, it is only possible to select one of the 2 excursions packages on offer. You will thus only be able to book the Classic Package (included in the cruise price), OR the Dynamic Package (requires an additional fee). Please advise at the time of booking the excursion package you wish to choose.
See availability & pricing by following this link: 2017 & 2018 Departure Dates & Pricing
Accommodation in a double air-conditioned cabin with shower and WC • Full board cruise from dinner of the
first day to the breakfast of the
last day • Drinks included with onboard meals (wine, water, beer, fruit juices, one coffee) • Open bar (excluding champagne & drinks from the wine list) • Welcome cocktail • Entertaiment onboard • The Gala Evening • The assistance of our
hostess on board • The Classic Excursions Package • Port taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
Individual arrival and departure (airfare; transfers) • Champagne at the bar and drinks on the wine list • Drinks served during transfers or excursions • transfer and walk in the Red Light District • The Discovery Excursions Package • The transfer to the Red Light District • Travel Cancellation Insurance • Gratuities • Personal expenses