DAY 1 : AMSTERDAM (Embarkation day)
Passengers are welcome to board the ship in Amsterdam at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Join us on an excursion for both packages: Canal boat tour of enchanting Amsterdam at night.
DAY 2 : AMSTERDAM
Join us for the excursions proposed:
CLASSIC: Guided tour of Amsterdam in the historic heart of this beautiful capital city.
DISCOVERY: Bike tour of Amsterdam. You'll be able to explore and learn about all the must-see and out-of-the-way sites.
In the afternoon, join us on an excursion common for both Classical and Discovery excursions packages: Visit the Keukenhof Gardens (open from mid-March until mid-May.) In the other months, excursion to Volendam and the Zaanse Schans. The evening is free to do as you please or a trip to the city center for a stroll around the Red Light District.
DAY 3 : AMSTERDAM - NIJMEGEN - KREFELD*
*Depending on available mooring, the stopover at Krefeld can be replaced with a stopover at Duisburg.
Join us for the excursions proposed:
CLASSIC: Visit to the Kröller Müller museum (Note: Except on Mondays: optional visit of the Dutch open -air museum in Arnhem).
DISCOVERY: Enjoy a great bike ride through the De Hoge Veluwe National Park.
DAY 4 : KREFELD - KOLN - KŒNIGSWINTER
The morning will be spent cruising. The afternoon is free to do as you please, or take a tour of the old sections of Cologne.
DAY 5 : KOENIGSWINTER - RUDESHEIM
Our ship will cruise during the morning. When we arrive in Rüdesheim, join us on an excursion for both packages: Depart by tourist train and stop at a wine tasting cellar, followed by a visit to the Museum of Mechanical Musical Instruments.
DAY 6 : RUDESHEIM - MANNHEIM
Our ship will cruise during the morning. Join us on an excursion common for both Classical and Discovery excursions packages: Visit of Heidelberg. Tonight is our gala dinner and evening.
DAY 7 : STRASBOURG
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- A valid passport is required for travel. Passports must be valid at least 6 months after the last day of travel.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- After 20th May, the excursion to Keukenhof gardens will be replaced by the excursion to Vollendam and Zaanse Schans.
- For reasons of navigation and passenger safety, the cruise operator and the Captain of the ship reserve the right to modify the itinerary of the cruise.
- Until further notice, it is only possible to select one of the 2 excursions packages on offer. You will thus only be able to book the Classic Package OR the Dynamic Package. Please advise at the time of booking the excursion package you wish to choose.
See availability & pricing by following this link: Departure Dates & Pricing
Accommodation in a double air-conditioned cabin with shower and WC • Full board cruise from dinner of the
first day to the breakfast of the
last day • Drinks included with onboard meals (wine, water, beer, fruit juices, one coffee) • Open bar (excluding champagne & drinks from the wine list) • Welcome cocktail • Entertaiment onboard • The Gala Evening • The assistance of our
hostess on board • The excursions included in the package selected • Port taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
Individual arrival and departure (airfare; transfers) • Champagne at the bar and drinks on the wine list • Drinks served during transfers or excursions • transfer and walk in the Red Light District • The transfer to the Red Light District • Travel Cancellation Insurance • Gratuities • Personal expenses