Tourism Information and Travel Links
Please feel free to browse through our growing collection of useful online resources.
Category: France | Back to Travel Links Directory | Add Link
- French National Tourist Office -
The official site of the French Government Tourist Office. Franceguide.com – your tourism hub for France!
- Strasbourg Tourist Office -
Official website of the Tourist Office of Strasbourg.
- France Railway -
Purchase train tickets, get timetables and real-time traffic updates.
- Visit Europe -
Visit Europe helps you prepare for your next vacation to Europe, 39 countries just a few clicks away
- AccuWeather.com - Get France's hourly, 10 day and 15 day weather forecast and weather conditions.
A unique and memorable way to experience France is on a cruise on the rivers and canals of France.
Seine River Cruises
- On a Seine River cruise you'll have the chance to immerse in the grandeur of Paris, see picturesque Honfleur and discover the Alabaster coast, visit the home of Claude Monet in Giverny, and stroll the streets of Rouen, the city of Joan of Arc.
- Bordeaux Cruises - Cruise along the mighty rivers of the Gironde, Garonne and Dordogne rivers and explore the south western region of France.
- Rhone River Cruises - Enjoy romantic southern France and succelent French cuisine on a Rhone River cruise.
- Loire River Cruises - Visit the beautiful French countryside on the Loire, the longest river in France.
- Barge Cruises - Travel on France's small waterways and experience small villages with world class sites.