The AmaBella offers the ultimate in custom-designed luxury. This 161-passenger vessel features a combination of amenities and design details never before seen on the great waterways of Europe. Featuring an impressive range of stateroom categories, dining options and public lounges, AmaBella will transport you on the river cruise of a lifetime.
- Multiple outdoor decks offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Sundecks with lounge chairs and retractable roof
- Walking track, putting green and giant chess board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar and piano
- Heated pool and whirlpool
- Gift Shop and Fireside Library
- Fitness Room and Sauna
- Massage and Hair Salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Wine Bar
- All outside staterooms with the distinctive “Twin Balcony” concept for majority of staterooms
- “Twin Balconies” are 235 and 210 sq. ft. and French Balcony Staterooms are 170 sq. ft.
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- In room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- All “Twin Balcony” Staterooms feature mini-bars
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Owner’s Suites are 255 sq. ft. with one Owner’s Suite “Plus” at 300 sq. ft.
- All Suites include the “Twin Balcony” concept and mini bar
- Owner’s Suite Plus features a sitting area, couch and large bathroom with separate bathtub
Dining on board the MS AmaBella presents an array of dining options unequalled in the industry. You’ll find no less than seven unique dining experiences on board. Choose Verde Fine Dining Restaurant, the ships’ main restaurant, offering gourmet cuisine. Bella Cucina Restaurant, the second stylish onboard restaurant, offers classic Italian fare at dinner. At Erlebnis Chef’s Table Restaurant, passengers can watch as a private chef prepares a special tasting menu in this unique and exclusive 24-seat venue.
Additionally, passengers can enjoy casual light lunch menus in the Main Lounge, as well as private dining in the Wine Room, a dining area seating up to six guests that’s perfect for celebrating a special occasion. On select days, enjoy a lunch outdoors on the Sun Deck and room service dining for breakfast and dinner is also available in select suite categories.