The 124-passenger AmaDara features Luxury Suites (502 sq. ft.), Suites (366 sq. ft.) and spacious standard staterooms (251 sq. ft.), all of which have private Twin Balconies (French Balcony plus a full size step-out balcony). The ship’s elegant public areas include two stylish restaurants serving delicious cuisine, an inviting lounge, a fitness room, hair salon, three spas and a refreshing Sun Deck swimming pool.
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- In room safe, hair dryer, mini-bar, bathrobe and slippers
- Staterooms: the ship’s exquisitely decorated 251 sq. ft. Staterooms feature all the amenities of a fine hotel, a cozy sitting area, air-conditioning, a writing desk, mini-bar, safe, in-house telephone, bathroom with shower, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer and a flat-screen monitor.
- Suites: the AmaDara has twelve Suites that are extra spacious at 366 sq. ft. In addition to all the amenities of the Staterooms, Suites feature a larger sitting area, plus a bathroom equipped with both a shower and a separate tub.
- Luxury Suites: the ship features two Luxury Suites measuring 502 sq. ft. These Luxury Suites feature all the amenities of Staterooms and Suites, plus a king-sized bed, larger sitting area with a full size sofa, spacious bathroom with both a shower and a separate tub and an extra-spacious private balcony.
The AmaDara features a main restaurant as well as alternate dining option which serve Asian and Western specialties. Meals are prepared by local chefs and consist of Western cuisine as well as Vietnamese and Cambodian cuisine. Breakfast is served buffet style each morning. For lunch, selections include salads, soups, hot entrées and desserts. Dinner is a multi-course meal with a selection of entrées. Free –flowing wine and beer are included with every lunch and dinner on board. Complimentary house brand spirits and soft drinks are also included throughout your cruise.
- Mekong Restaurant
- Speciality restaurant
- Hair Salon
- Fitness Room
- Saigon Lounge